[XeTeX] ATSUI/Core Text/etc. Re: "Minimalist" TeX?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed May 23 10:31:58 CEST 2012

Am 23.05.2012 um 03:36 schrieb Simon Cozens:

> I'm coming very late to this party but could someone explain why Core Text would be the best replacement here?

ATSUI is 32-bit only in a 64-bit world and will be removed from Mac OS X in some near future. (CoreText might exist a few more years, like ATSUI did before.) Even the TechNotes that explained the use of ATSUI in programmes are removed.

--
Greetings

  Pete

In a world without walls and fences, who needs gates and windows?