[XeTeX] how do I embed fonts into a a xelatex generated pdf?

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Thu May 3 21:59:47 CEST 2012

2012/5/3 Adam Russell <arussell at cs.uml.edu>:
> On 5/3/12 1:10 PM, xetex-request at tug.org wrote:

pdf2ps may damage the document, I would rather suggest a different
way. Generate the figures by gnuplot as EPS and then run epstopdf to
convert them to PDF and include PDF. Epstopdf will embed the font (I
have just tried to be sure).

Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz