[XeTeX] Babel

Vafa Khalighi simurgh12 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 18:00:27 CEST 2012

Another one:

\documentclass[twocolumn]{article}
\makeatletter
\input{rlbabel.def}
\@rltrue
\makeatother
\begin{document}
\tableofcontents
\section{Test 1}
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.
Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the
1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to
make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but
also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged.
It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets
containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing
software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

[...]

\section{Test 2}
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.
Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the
1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to
make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but
also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged.
It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets
containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing
software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.
\end{document}

Problem: left and right margins are not the same.

Expected Behaviour: use bidi package to see what expected behaviour is
(left and right margins should the same)