[XeTeX] Babel

Vafa Khalighi simurgh12 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 17:43:05 CEST 2012

> Which ones? The LaTeX bugs database registers almost no bugs
> related to bidirectional typesetting. Having information on
> the problems are essential to fix them. Please, send bug
> reports or explain the problems and the expected behaviour.
>
> Javier

Please read the archives of ivritex mailing list if you can see. I can tell
you few from the top of my heads. As an example:

try

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage[RTLdocument]{bidi}
\begin{document}
\fbox{\begin{minipage}[b]{8cm}
\begin{itemize}
\item This is a test as you can see and this is a test that goes on and on
\end{itemize}
\end{minipage}}
\end{document}

versus

\documentclass{article}
\makeatletter
\input{rlbabel.def}
\@rltrue
\makeatother
\begin{document}
\fbox{\begin{minipage}[b]{8cm}
\begin{itemize}
\item This is a test as you can see and this is a test that goes on and on
\end{itemize}
\end{minipage}}
\end{document}

If you are interested, I can send the ones I know.