[XeTeX] Help with XeTeX/ConTeXT and CTL

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Tue Jun 26 10:26:12 CEST 2012

Am Tue, 26 Jun 2012 09:50:18 +0530 schrieb Shriramana Sharma:

> Hello. I need to use (outline fonts,) Unicode and Graphite, so XeTeX
> is my choice for engine, and I am picky about my layout stuff so
> ConTeXT is my choice for macro package.

I don't think that you will have much joy with this combination. The
current context (aka "MKIV") is using luatex. I have no idea if it
supports graphite fonts and indic scripts but I think you should
better ask on the context mailing..

> I'm also using TeXWorks (on Kubuntu Precise) as a GUI.

The GUI is not so important, but you should mention your TeXSystem.

> As I work with old Indic scripts for which there is no OT support (and
> unlikely to be) I need to use Graphite.

For XeLaTeX there seem to be some support for graphite:

http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/4324/using-graphite-fonts-on-xelatex

--
Ulrike Fischer