[XeTeX] Problem with Sanskrit2003 and XeTeX

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 15:38:20 CEST 2012

On 13 June 2012 10:45, Manuel Batsching <flammschild at googlemail.com> wrote:

> I tried Sanskrit2003 1.10
> (http://www.omkarananda-ashram.org/Sanskrit/itranslator2003.htm),
> which I believe to be the latest version of the font, and the
> substitution is still successful in my case.

The website asserts that it is version 1.10, but if you download and look
at the ttf file header, it's called 1.05.

The *actual* 1.10 version I got was from here:

   - http://www.sanskritweb.net/itrans/index.html#SANS2003

and the accompanying readme says, "Sanskrit2003.ttf is version 1.1 of

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://tug.org/pipermail/xetex/attachments/20120613/d37f9961/attachment.html>

More information about the XeTeX mailing list