[XeTeX] Two issues with bibliography

Keith J. Schultz keithjschultz at web.de
Wed Jun 6 08:44:15 CEST 2012

Hi there,

Am 05.06.2012 um 17:44 schrieb proteus:

> Apostolos Syropoulos writes:
>> As far as I know "and" is not a Greek word!!!
>
>> In your opinion! Others, including the designer of biblatex, strongly
>> disagree!
>
>> Just copy the relevant file into your working directory, adjust it
>> to suit your own needs, and you are done!

> I suggest that A.S stops polluting the list with cantankerous, condescending
> and derogatory replies.
	Interesting that you should be doing the same!

	Yet, I have to disagree. Furthermore, it is sad that your cites were so
	minimal and thereby misleading.

	1) and is not a greek word. Yet it was written in a greek font.
		Thereby, indicating that something is very wrong with the
		coding of the source ! Therefore the triple exclamation.
		I would have used that, too!!

	2) Designers or authors of packages, design things a certain way and
	     have their reasons the way things should work and why. Just because
	     the original posted is not happy is a different matter.

	3) Apostolos, offers a solution. That is to hand code.
	    Bibliographic work in TeX et al is not good at multi-lingual
	    support. A well know fact! So, some tweaking is required.

At least, I found his post to the point and helpful. Maybe, not what you
expected or wanted. On the other side I can not say the same of your post.

regards
	Keith.