[XeTeX] Two issues with bibliography

proteus proteuss at sdf.lonestar.org
Tue Jun 5 17:44:57 CEST 2012

Apostolos Syropoulos writes:
> As far as I know "and" is not a Greek word!!!

> In your opinion! Others, including the designer of biblatex, strongly
> disagree!

> Just copy the relevant file into your working directory, adjust it
> to suit your own needs, and you are done!

I suggest that A.S stops polluting the list with cantankerous, condescending
and derogatory replies.

In the past I had similar problems with bilingual text exceeding the margins
and I was reading the topic with some interest to see if there is a solution.

His disparaging remarks (punctuated with triple exclamation marks where a
single full stop would suffice) cause irritation and offer no help.