[XeTeX] Two issues with bibliography

anakreon at csd.auth.gr anakreon at csd.auth.gr
Mon Jun 4 11:44:41 CEST 2012

Apostolos Syropoulos writes:
 > > b. I get  references with embedded Greek words like  "Kazman και Klein,
 > > 2001" instead of "Kazman and Klein, 2001"
 >
 > But this is exactly what should happen when the main language of your
 > document is Greek. As far as I know "and" is not a Greek word!!!
 >

 > A.S.

 > Apostolos Syropoulos
 > Xanthi, Greece

Embedded Greek  words in  the bibliography seem  out of  place because
everything else  about the reference is  in English. I am  not arguing
that bibber and biblatex should not translate part of the bibliography
in the document's  main language. Perhaps this behavior  is correct in
most use cases.  However, I would like to have  control on this aspect
in order to achieve the desired result.