[XeTeX] Two issues with bibliography

anakreon at csd.auth.gr anakreon at csd.auth.gr
Fri Jun 1 13:03:04 CEST 2012

Your suggestion does solve some of the problems but it creates others of
it's own.
a. The style is different from bibtex apalike.
b. I get  references with embedded Greek words like  "Kazman και Klein,
2001" instead of "Kazman and Klein, 2001"
c. In bibliography, I still must choose between hyphenation and
translation of the word "Bibliography" in Greek.
d. I get the error:
! Undefined control sequence.
<argument> \mkbibdateapalongextra {year}{month}{day}\iffieldundef {endyear}{...
e. Probably related  with (d.), in the bibliography listing, I get
(yearmonthday) instead of the year of the publication.

Anyway, I was hopping for a quick solution. Perhaps some options of
bibtex I wasn't aware of that would solve the problem.

Thank you for your time and effort.