[XeTeX] Help with XeTeX/ConTeXT and CTL

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 21:10:19 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 12:08 AM, Shriramana Sharma <samjnaa at gmail.com> wrote:
> With /GR included, actually I'm getting some
> rendering, but there are still some boxes. (There is a warning of a
> bad CMAP mapping -- I wonder.)

Well I fixed that CMAP mapping thing (the friend who had added the OT
tables altered some CMAPpings which Gr expected to be there) and
removed the TTF link of previous mail (so don't try that link if you
haven't yet). Further info:

Now by further testing the cmap-fixed font, I am happy to note that
Brahmi is now rendering (hopefully by Graphite, since there is no
rendering when /GR is not there), but I wonder why a font should have
OT tables to render Graphite!?!

See:

https://sites.google.com/site/jamadagni/files/temp/xetex-graphite-now-working-20120701.tar.gz

The GrEnabled TTF has the CMAP quite well but still it throws a
segfault, whereas the other TTF with both Gr and OT tables renders
beautifully, but only with /GR and not without!

/Obelix taps on his head -- "These Romans are crazy!/

:-)

--
Shriramana Sharma