[XeTeX] Import Sanskrit Text from CSV or Excel to XeLaTeX

Quang Minh Nguyen algebraicminh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 00:32:28 CET 2012

I'm not sure if it'll work with sanskrit text but it seems to work
with extended latin and CJK, but here's one solution.  You can use
LibreOffice or OpenOffice (so it should work on most platforms) and
download the nifty OpenOffice extension calc2latex.  It's a macro that
converts your spreadsheet to latex formatting.  I'm attaching a
screenshot.

Cheers,
Minh
--