[XeTeX] Using different fonts for devanagari and latin characters

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 14:39:35 CET 2012

2012/2/12 Philip TAYLOR <P.Taylor at rhul.ac.uk>:

> Zdenek Wagner wrote:
>
>> The author has right to decide how his package can be used. If people
>> are discouraged to distribute it, TL maintainers feel discouraged and
>> do not distribute it.
>
> But Mike does not seek to discourage people from distributing
> it, Zdeněk : he seeks only to discourage them from /modifying/
> and then distributing it.  That is a very different thing,
> would you not agree ?

I am not the one who decides what can be included in TL and what
cannot. Authors can decide how their packages can be used and
maintainers of distributions have their own right to decide what to
include. I wanted to write a useful answer explaining why the package
is not included. I do not wish to start any kind of a flame war
because I respect both the authors and TL maintainers.

--
Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/