[XeTeX] Running footnotes

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Feb 9 23:43:54 CET 2012

On Feb 9, 2012, at 3:49 PM, Karljurgen Feuerherm wrote:

> BTW the other package, manyfoot, does not appear on my system, though I download everything on MacTeX...

Howdy,

Why do you say that? It certainly is supplied with TeX Live and MacTeX installs a complete TeX Live. If you are trying to find it by using Finder you should know that the complete TeX Live is not displayed by Finder. That doesn't mean it isn't there.

In Terminal run the command

texdoc manyfoot

to get the documentation for the manyfoot package.

In general TeX Live is so complete that almost any package you may need is already supplied (there might be some very local packages that you would need to install. In general you should just assume the package you need is installed and try to use it.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)