[XeTeX] Running footnotes

George Pearson george.pearson at mackichan.com
Thu Feb 9 17:32:08 CET 2012

Look at using the footmisc package with the para option.  This is
probably a question more appropriate for comp.text.tex.

Regards,

George Pearson
MacKichan Software, Inc.   Scientific Word/WorkPlace/Notebook 5.5
Home:     http://www.mackichan.com
Support:  http://www.mackichan.com/techtalk/support.html
Support email  mailto:support at mackichan.com