[XeTeX] bidi.sty for plain XeTeX

heer heer at u.washington.edu
Sat Dec 22 06:36:10 CET 2012

Joseph,

 	I have here Vafa Khalighi's documentation for his bidi package.
It has a section on using his bidi package with plain TeX.  He says the
bidi package is loaded with the command \input bidi, but that command
doesn't work (at least with my 2009 version of TeX Live) because xetex
can't find the bidi file.  If I use the command \input bidi.sty xetex
finds the bidi.sty file for xelatex not xetex. That's why I was wondering
whether there wasn't another bidi.sty file available for plain xetex.
Perhaps there are other bidi packages available that I do not know of.

Nicholas