[XeTeX] typesetting hyphen in xelatex

Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 17:49:20 CET 2012

Thank you for both suggestions.So sorry. I did try both separately, but
still did not succeed. I couldn't get either the smart quotes or the long
dash. Am willing to study any document that is available online if that
would help. The reason I am insisting on this is that I am preparing a
document for publication and I would like it to look as "authentic" as I
can.

Thanks for the help and sorry for the trouble.

Best regards,
Sasi

--
V. Sasi Kumar