[XeTeX] Problem with Unicode 01F01B

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Tue Dec 18 18:19:40 CET 2012

  What's more, there have been numerous reports that mismatches between
the font file XeTeX finds, and the one the PDF driver finds, caused
problems.  I can even remember someone stating on this list, a few years
ago, that he wrote a script to hardcode font file paths in the XDV files
XeTeX produces (it was part of a larger, automated workflow, the details
of which I can't remember).  So while Khaled's change does make it
impractical to use two different machines for the XeTeX run and the PDF
driver run, it's a fair bet that it fixes more problems than it
introduces.

	Arthur