[XeTeX] The future of XeTeX

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Wed Aug 1 23:41:25 CEST 2012

> Whenever anything is available for testing, I can try some Czech and
> Slovak texts.

  Thanks.  I will let you know when it's ready to be tested.

>> Arabic should work fine, but I'm not even sure about Syriac, for
>> example.
>
> How about Urdu? It will be difficult for me but I can try to run some tests.

  I don't think it would work, actually.  I should have written "Arabic
Naskh" instead of plain Arabic.  Clearly Nastaliq won't work out of the
box, as it is not handled by ConTeXt to the best of my knowledge, hence
not by luaotfload either.

	Arthur