[XeTeX] The future of XeTeX

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at rhul.ac.uk
Wed Aug 1 15:45:50 CEST 2012

Simon Spiegel wrote:

 > And it might be a good idea to come up with ideas how we can find
this someone.

"ideas how we can ..." involves discussion, unless you are
advocating implementation by fiat, which I am sure you are
not.  So what it would seem you are advocating is that we
cease technical discussions and move on to personnel
discussions -- well, I for one am perfectly happy to leave
the personnel discussion to you and to others : technicalities,
problems and potential solutions interest me enormously,
and I am happy to continue to debate those; "who does what"
is a matter of little or no concern, so I leave that aspect
entirely to you and to others.

Philip Taylor
--
MIL-05991/237/2012-B : Any loss of data or other computer malfunction
resulting directly or indirectly from the use of Linux will be regarded