[XeTeX] Problem displaying Chinese font with \newfontfamily

Andy Lin kiryen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 23:24:03 CEST 2012

You'll want to check out the other thread related to xecjk from this
month. In essence, xecjk overrides fontspec mechanisms for font
selection, so you'll need to do something like:

\setCJKfamilyfont{sungtiGBfamily}{AR PL SungtiL GB}
\newcommand{\sungtiGB}[1]{{\CJKfamily{sungtiGBfamily}#1}}

HTH
-Andy