[XeTeX] Difficulty with hypenation in Sanskrit with Devanagari

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 22:00:19 CEST 2012

2012/4/30 Neal Delmonico <ndelmonico at sbcglobal.net>:
> Greetings Aku,
>
> Sure.  No problem.  I'm glad to help if I can.  Attached is the header file
> I use for that file.  The header is for a purely Sanskrit (i.e., no other
> language) book with a size of 5 x 8.  If you have any questions or
> suggestions, please don't hesitate.

Just a note, Mapping=RomDev in the font definition means that the text
is entered in a Roman transliteration and will be converted to
Devanagari on the fly. If the text is entered directly in Devanagari,
this option is not needed.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz