[XeTeX] arabic

Jean-Louis Cordonnier jlcord2 at wanadoo.fr
Thu Apr 5 17:38:56 CEST 2012

I made changes in my file /usr/share/X11/xkb/symbols/ara, in the part
Buckwalter to build a (french) homophonic keyboard.
It's the same as the genuine one -- except for the positions of the
french keyboard (azerty and not qwerty)
Availaible as attached file  if somebody (french, I suppose) is interested.

Jean-Louis