[XeTeX] arabic

Nathan Sidoli nathan.sidoli at utoronto.ca
Sun Apr 1 17:15:11 CEST 2012

This works for me:
------
\documentclass[12pt,a4paper]{article}

\usepackage{fontspec}

\usepackage[novoc,fdf2noalif]{arabxetex} %
\newfontfamily\arabicfont[Script=Arabic,Scale=1.4,WordSpace=2]{Amiri} %
Scheherazade
\newcommand{\A}{\textarabic} % Tag for all Arabic text

\begin{document}

\begin{tabular}{c c}
{\A{m_tl_t}} & {\A{1234}}
\end{tabular}

\end{document}
--------

On 12/04/01 23:37, Jean-Louis Cordonnier wrote:
> My tex file works properly with text only but gives an error if I want
> to use tabular :
>
> \begin{tabular}[l]
> \textarab[voc]{`arabI}
> \end{tabular}
>

> Le 18/01/2012 18:55, Zdenek Wagner a écrit :
>> 2012/1/18 Jean-Louis Cordonnier<jlcord2 at wanadoo.fr>:
>>> I try to write a few word in arabic ;
>>> I get this error message :
>>> Package bidi Error: Oops! you have loaded package xunicode before bidi
>>> packag
>>> e. Please load package xunicode after bidi package, and then try to run