[XeTeX] Odd hyphenations

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Sep 30 17:39:32 CEST 2011

Am 30.09.2011 um 17:26 schrieb NEAL DELMONICO:

> I assume the new progs were copied over the old ones.

No, Neal, this does never happen.

>  Is that okay, or should I do a clean install and update to 2011?

You should update PATH, MANPATH, INFOPATH instead.

Look at /usr/local/texlive! You'll see a few directory names that obviously stand for years, and you'll see the directory texmf-local. Adapt the PATH variables I named to the most recent year! (And try again.) (You could also check whether you have only i386 or also x86_64 directories in /usr/local/texlive/<year>/bin.)

--
Greetings

  Pete

Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed; everything else is public relations.
			– George Orwell