[XeTeX] Shadow with Xelatex

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Sep 23 22:51:10 CEST 2011

Am 23.09.2011 um 18:32 schrieb Jean-Louis Garcin:

> And the same list of commands when I typesset with latex instead of xelatex is succesfull.

PSTricks are written for the pdfTeX engine. XeTeX uses a different engine which supports some of the PSTricks. You could try LuaTeX...

You could also try to create the shadow with pdfTeX and save it as transparent PDF. This picture can be used in XeTeX. The transparent area inside the shadow can be used, it won't be obscured.

--
Greetings

  Pete

"Evolution"            o           __o                     _o _