[XeTeX] using xetex, leaflet and includegraphics

Marc Hohl marc at hohlart.de
Thu Sep 15 10:13:27 CEST 2011

Hello list,

I want to create a leaflet with some fancy font stuff
(therefore using XeTeX) and some graphics (in png format) included.

\documentclass[dvipdfm,12pt]{leaflet}
\usepackage{fontspec,xunicode,xltxtra}
\usepackage{graphicx}

\begin{document}
\includegraphics[width=3cm]{logo.png}
This is some more text.
\end{document}

Now, I have problems with the orientation of the paper.

I used "xdvi" instead of "dvipdfm", and in both cases the orientation
is  correct, but I cannot include png graphics:

! LaTeX Error: File `logo.bb' not found.

I tried to omit the option or use "dvipdfmx" instead, which
includes the png but the page format is wrong and the third column
runs out of the paper.

I use texlive 2009 from the latest Ubuntu distro (11.04).

Thanks in advance for any ideas!

Marc