[XeTeX] fontspec 2.2 update and bug

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 03:45:30 CEST 2011

On 2011-09-14 19:14:13 +0930, VAFA KHALIGHI
<vafaklg at gmail.com> said:

> Are you going to change the actual code or you will be adding backward
> compatibility?
>
> I like to use the new code for my xepersian package but I need to know if
> the new code is also going to get changed?

The documented functions \fontspec_set_family:Nnn and
\fontspec_set_fontface:NNnn will remain identical.

The only thing I will change is how \zf at fontspec (the old internal
interface) functions -- it should after the update behave identically
to how it used to (setting \zf at family and \zf at basefont correctly).

Cheers,
Will