[XeTeX] bug using \underbrace with unicode-math package

Daniel Greenhoe dgreenhoe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 00:33:49 CEST 2011

Hi Phil,

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 7:51 AM, Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd)
<P.Taylor at rhul.ac.uk> wrote:
> \XeTeXmathchardef \bracelu = 0 3 "23A7

Yes, that works great.
\XeTeXmathchardef\bracelu  = 0 3 "23A7
\XeTeXmathchardef\bracemu  = 0 3 "23A8
\XeTeXmathchardef\braceru  = 0 3 "23A9
\XeTeXmathchardef\bracebar = 0 3 "23AA
\XeTeXmathchardef\braceld  = 0 3 "23AB
\XeTeXmathchardef\bracemd  = 0 3 "23AC
\XeTeXmathchardef\bracerd  = 0 3 "23AD

Thank you very much for all your help. I really appreciate it.

Dan