[XeTeX] Hyphenation in Transliterated Sanskrit

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 14:34:49 CEST 2011

Dear oh Dear, Phil.  You really did sleep through my talk.  helico-pter is
not British hyphenation.  That's an urban legend.  Rather, the correct
British breaks are he-li-copter, almost, but not quite, the same as American
heli-copter.  You see, we Brits are more flexible, though no more
etymological.

I attach my paper for your much-needed edification.  lol

(I'm enjoying this hugely :-)

Dom