[XeTeX] Hyphenation in Transliterated Sanskrit

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 00:53:42 CEST 2011

On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 00:39, Neal Delmonico wrote:
> Here is an example of what I mean in the pdf attached.

Do I get it right that hyphenation is working, it is just that it
misses a lot of valid hyphenation points?

You should talk to Yves Codet, the author of Sanskrit patterns.

But PLEASE: do post example of your code when you ask for help. If you
don't send the source, it is not clear whether you are in fact using
Sanskrit patterns or if you are falling back to English when you try
to switch fonst. You could just as well sent us PDF with French
hyphenation enabled and claim that TeX is buggy since it doesn't
hyphenate right.

Mojca