[XeTeX] fontspec's \setmathrm seems to have no effect

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 17:55:29 CEST 2011

On 2011-09-03 07:30:41 +0930, Daniel Greenhoe
<dgreenhoe at gmail.com> said:

> Thank you Ulrike --- I have started using the unicode-math package. It
> works great. Your suggestion was very helpful.

Note that if you're just looking to change the font used for the italic
alphabetic characters, the mathspec package might be preferable for
some. unicode-math is rather extreme in the changes it makes to maths
fonts and mathspec less likely to conflict with other packages that
also deal with this area...

Will