[XeTeX] TECkit map for Latin alphabet to Unicode IPA

Andy Lin kiryen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 23:38:23 CET 2011

I second looking through xunicode.sty. Most of the tipa commands are
the same, although a couple were altered, as precedence was given to
the math symbols (I think). The comments in file explain why a
particular command was assign to a particular character in these
cases, and IIRC, tell you what command has been assigned to an
alternate character.

Once you find the commands you want, you can use TexMaker and create a
palette of characters that you use most often. Or you can create a
custom keyboard layout with dead keys to input the characters (we
distributed one such keyboard for a project once, aside from Windows
throwing a security dialogue, we didn't have much trouble with it).

-Andy