[XeTeX] [tex-live] Future state of XeTeX in TeXLive

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Fri Oct 28 16:00:45 CEST 2011

On Oct 28, 2011, at 9:00 AM, Dominik Wujastyk wrote:

> Personally, I would not mind if XeTeX went into maintenance mode.  I like such stability.  It already has a great deal of functionality, probably enough to last me the rest of my writing career.  I do take Vafa's point, though, that if future OS platforms break XeTeX, it would be nice to have someone fix things up.

Here in the U.S., it's almost time for United Way payroll deduction contributions to be allocated --- I've been donating to TUG for a couple of years, but would be willing to direct my TUG contribution to XeTeX maintenance if others would be similarly inclined.

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer