[XeTeX] How to Convert Devanagari (sanskrit) text to Telugu Text (A u)

Kattamuri Ekanadham eknath2k at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 00:02:55 CEST 2011

Last year, we prepared itrans-tel.map and  itrans-tel.tec files and Shrisha
Rao has uploaded them to the CTAN library and should be available there.
 (see note below). I use XeLatex regularly to compose Telugu and Sanskrit.
If you have further difficulty, I can also send those files and show you how
to use them.
-eknath.

----------------------------------
> 2011/10/25 A u <akupadhyayula at gmail.com>:
>> I have a text like this, I typed using XeLatex. I want to change this
>> below
>> text to Telugu font.

Shrisha Rao shrao at nyx.net to me, Anand
show details 10/26/10
El oct 16, 2010, a las 9:48 p.m., Kattamuri Ekanadham escribió:

> Anand - thanks.
> Shrisha - here is the latest map (I had to add the map for avagraha)

FYI.  I have updated the xetex-itrans package on CTAN to include your work,
and the change has also propagated to the CTAN mirrors and become available
as an update to TeX Live 2010.

Regards,

Shrisha Rao