[XeTeX] TECkit map for Latin alphabet to Unicode IPA

Daniel Greenhoe dgreenhoe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 23:27:03 CEST 2011

Thank you Andy and Peter for your feedback. I did try including Andy's
suggested code in the preamble and
{\begin{textipaeEnvironment} TA at 2"DENSU \end{textipaeEnvironment}} in
the document.
But I was told that textipaEnvironment is undefined. With an error
message like that, it is quite possible that I did something wrong.

But I think at this point, I would like  to pursue the TECkit map
solution. At least in my mind (and maybe in my mind only) it could
lead to a possibly more "elegant" solution...and it would probably be
easier for me to maintain (since in part I am not really a Tex
programmer).

Thank you again,
Dan