[XeTeX] Performance of ucharclasses

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 22:39:15 CEST 2011

2011/10/23 Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd) <P.Taylor at rhul.ac.uk>:

> Tobias Schoel wrote:
>
>> Besides, I also wouldn't do, if it was allowed. Who knows, what methods
>> the author employs in order to enforce the "discouragement"? ;-)
>
> I believe a much-loved horse's head in one's bed
> is generally favoured in such circumstances !

It is not important how we understand the licenses. It is always
important what lawyers say. It would need a lot of effort (or maybe
even money) to give all licenses to lawyers for examination, therefore
distros maintainers (not only TeX Live) select some well defined
licenses that can be considered free.

--
Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/