[XeTeX] traditional to simplified Chinese character conversion utility or data base

BPJ bpj at melroch.se
Sun Oct 23 21:10:47 CEST 2011

On 2011-10-22 08:11, Zdenek Wagner wrote:

>> >  I do have a map now. Can someone tell me how to do the conversion "on
>> >  the fly" in XeLaTeX? I did see the command line option
>> >  "-translate-file=TCXNAME", but for that it says "(ignored)".
>> >
> \usepackage{fontspec}
> \setmainfont[Mapping=mapname]{fontname}
>
> or
>
> \fontspec[Mapping=mapname]{fontname}

or

\newfontfamily\<fontcommand>[Mapping=mapname]{System Family Name}

or

\newfontface\<fontcommand>[Mapping=mapname]{System Family Name Bold}
where bold can be Bold/Italic/Bold Italic/Normal,

if only part of the document should use the map or the font.

see section I.6 of the fontspec documentation.

/bpj