[XeTeX] How to manually create the xelatex.fmt?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Oct 20 16:05:14 CEST 2011

Am 20.10.2011 um 13:32 schrieb Susan Dittmar:

> Could you tell me how to do that for openSUSE from the top of your head?

No. I never created the specification for an RPM or DEB package in Linux (I think I edited a few of them). Once it's created the package manager will build the package and put it somewhere in the file system. Then you can use the same package package manager to install the package at the specified place in the file system. This sounds easy. (I'm performing a bit of DEB packaging in Mac OS X for the Fink package manager.)

--
Greetings

  Pete

Behold the warranty … the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.