[XeTeX] How to manually create the xelatex.fmt?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Oct 20 13:05:34 CEST 2011

Am 20.10.2011 um 12:53 schrieb Chris Travers:

> However, statically linking things strikes me as even worse from a
> stability/security perspective (which is what is critical with server
> software).  It means that if there is a bug in any of the libraries
> you have possibly linked to, you have to upgrade everything.

This is what the TeX Live package manager performs. The providers of TeX Live do the whole job.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
		– Bill Watterson, in his comic strip Calvin and Hobbes