[XeTeX] How to manually create the xelatex.fmt?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Oct 19 16:52:02 CEST 2011

Am 19.10.2011 um 16:21 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> I don't think packages in updated TeX Live installations are changed arbitrarily but rather in response to bug fixes that others, and possibly not all users, have observed.

Indeed! Usually new (possibly bugful) features enter stage when a new TeX Distribution is pre-released for testing. Then many bugs get fixed, then the distribution is released.

--
Greetings

  Pete

The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget cuts.