[XeTeX] How to manually create the xelatex.fmt?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Oct 19 16:47:08 CEST 2011

Am 19.10.2011 um 16:09 schrieb Chris Travers:

> However, it seems
> to me that this community here doesn't really care about the kinds of
> environments where this sort of document processing occurs.

Or this community knows how to get back to functioning state. Or uses test or development areas to check first. (I, for example, let the Mac users test a newly released Mac OS X at least one, recently better two years, before I think of upgrading. Since downgrading can be a bit complicated. This is different with TeX Live. There is no real risk of updating too early.)

--
Greetings

  Pete

A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems.
				– Erdős Pál