[XeTeX] How to manually create the xelatex.fmt?

Chris Travers chris.travers at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 15:14:31 CEST 2011

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 6:07 AM, Susan Dittmar <Susan.Dittmar at gmx.de> wrote:
> Quoting Chris Travers (chris.travers at gmail.com):
>> ! LaTeX source files more than 5 years old!.
>>
>> Any idea of what I do about this?
>
> I did not follow the thread closely. Are you the administrator of the
> system? If so, I'd advise to de-install fedora's TeX-suite and install
> texlive instead. That at least is what I did with my openSUSE boxes.

I am the administrator on this system but the software is that uses
this (an open source accounting program) is to be shipped out ideally
in .rpm and .deb format.  It would really help if I don't require most
users who want to generate PDF invoices in multiple languages to go
download large external dependencies.

This current version is supposed to support, for example RHEL 5 and
higher, among other distros.....

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers