[XeTeX] ascii to unicode map for Hebrew

Karljurgen Feuerherm kfeuerherm at wlu.ca
Sun Oct 16 15:18:40 CEST 2011

Perhaps this will help?

There are some conversion utilities available from sil.org to bring old
legacy encodings into Unicode; see here:

http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&id=SILHebrUnic2

where they talk about mapping files. But one would need to know the
nature of the legacy encoding first... (they have tools to define a
conversion if necessary, though I've not used them).

<20111016121324.GA7205 at ebed.etf.cuni.cz>, Petr Tomasek
<tomasek at etf.cuni.cz>

ross.moore at mq.edu.au