[XeTeX] Polyglossia update

Neal Delmonico ndelmonico at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 15 21:23:29 CEST 2011

Yes, thank you.  It is great to have that fixed.  One thing still bothers
me about that whole affair.  I am working on several books involving
Sanskrit and English and requiring hyphenation in both.  None of the other
books had that problem, as far as I know.  I wonder what was different
about that book.

Anyway, with your work-around I was able to publish it on time and in the
future versions and updates I will use the fixed Polyglossia.  Thanks for
all your hard work.

Best wishes,

Neal