[XeTeX] Polyglossia update

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Sat Oct 15 14:54:20 CEST 2011

	Hello,

  I uploaded a new version of Polyglossia to CTAN (version 1.2.0cc), and
it should appear in distributions shortly.  This fixes a number of
outstanding bugs, thanks mostly to Enrico Gregorio who contributed a lot
of code to the Github repository in the past year -- but these changes
had never made it to CTAN as far as I can tell.  (In all fairness, they
had probably been contributed unknowingly by Philipp Stephani, when he
uploaded version 1.2.0b two weeks ago; but they had never been
documented.)  See README for details.

  In particular, the hyphenmin bug experienced by Neal Delmonico last
month is now fixed, hence no work-around is needed any more.  I also
added support for Kannada, contributed by Aravinda VK and others, that
had been added to CTAN, but not to the Polyglossia main repository until
then.

  Any feedback is of course welcome.  I now will be working on all the pending
issues that François didn't have time to address (and there are
many...).

	Arthur