[XeTeX] bug using \underbrace with unicode-math package

Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sun Oct 9 11:32:50 CEST 2011

Daniel Greenhoe wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 11:16 AM, Will Robertson<wspr81 at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> The next version of unicode-math will, I hope, fix this problem...
>> (Make sure you also update the packages fontspec and l3kernel as well.)
>
> Today I finally updated my TeXlive installation to
>    * unicode-math version 0.6      (2011sep18)
>    * fontspec     version 2.2a     (2011sep18)
>    * l3kernel     version SVN 2828 (2011sep15)
>
> Everything seems to work great (even without the original clever patch
> solution from Philip Taylor). Many thanks to Will Robertson for his
> hard work. And many thanks again to Philip Taylor for the interim
> solution. I appreciate both their help very much. Thanks!

I think that any credit assigned to me should really go to Adam L. S.

	http://tex.stackexchange.com/users/1230/adam-l-s

I say "think" because I'm not entirely clear who is the originator
of the Stack Exchange solution that I recycled, but it certainly
appears to be Adam L. S. and was definitely not me !

Philip Taylor