[XeTeX] Installing Linux Libertine from TeXLive on Debian

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Oct 8 17:37:14 CEST 2011

Am 08.10.2011 um 03:15 schrieb Le Farfadet Spatial:

> I went in the directory, and have run both commands. None of them has given any output, but I still get the error with Linux Libertine.

OK! Did you configure fontconfig to scan the libertine directory?

Can you repeat the fc-cache command(s) in this modified form?

	[sudo] fc-cache -vv | grep -i liber

What is the output of this command? Could you also report the output of these two?

	which fc-list fc-cache
	sudo which fc-list fc-cache

--
Greetings

  Pete

The human animal differs from the lesser primates in his passion for lists of "Ten Best."
				– H. Allen Smith