[XeTeX] [tex-live] Announcement: New maintainers for Polyglossia and ArabXeTeX

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 4 23:09:02 CEST 2011

Hello François,

Just a quick note (as I also have far too little time for TeX-related projects these days) of appreciation for the tremendous contributions you have made to the xe(la)tex world. Polyglossia, in particular, was a great response to a widely-felt need, and I have no doubt that many, many users have benefited from it. Thank you!

(And to the new maintainers of these packages - thank you for taking up these important tasks!)

Regards,

Jonathan