[XeTeX] Strange behaviour xelatex/fontspec/Windows

rhino64 at postmail.ch rhino64 at postmail.ch
Sat Oct 1 11:28:11 CEST 2011

Name: warning1.txt
-------------- next part --------------
Hi All,
    Here is a slightly better solution that the one posted yesterday.
Instead of using an external program "sed" to modify the pattern file,
the perl distrubuted with texlive is used instead.

Now there are only 3 small files:
       1) SetTex.cmd
       2) local.conf.pattern
       3) subs.pl

The script "SetTex.cmd" can be installed where you wish. It
creates a "local.font" file with the correct letter for the drive,
redo the font cache and then call "texworks" and a command windows
with the environment variable PATH set with the path to all the TL2011
binaries plus the paths to few others useful binaries.

"subs.pl" a small perl script which substitute a specific
pattern with a disk letter in the model of the file
"local.font". This files should be located in "texmf-local/bin/win32"

The file "local.font.pattern" is the "local.fonts" files
with specifics pattern for the disk letter. This file will be
modified with the perl script. It should be installed
in "texmf-var/fonts/conf".

By modifying path in "SetTex.cmd", it is possible to adapt the script
to other configuration.

best regards,

Alain